Spaghetti & Ice Cream Benefit Dinner & Silent Auction
Time & Location
About The Event
It's time for some FUN!
Come join us to slurp some homemade spaghetti, and top it off with your choice of ice cream with all the toppings, while bidding on some special items at the silent auction, all to benefit the ongoing work of Hope for Children.
ORDER YOUR FREE TICKETS NOW
WHEN: SATURDAY OCTOBER 27, 2018
TIME: 5:00 pm
WHERE: Maple Grove Covenant Church - 9350 Upland Ln N. (I- 94 & Maple Grove Parkway)
COST: Buffet Dinner is FREE!
- Silent auction will begin at 5:00 pm
- Dinner will be served at 6:00 pm
- Guest speakers Jonathan Mogck from Door of Hope Ministries and Vollie Heitkamp from Hope Rides speaking at 7:00 pm
- Silent auction will end at 8:00 pm
Note: This event may not be appropriate for young children.
Invite your friends and reserve a table when you order your tickets.
Contact us if you have any questions.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED. If you would like to help, please call 763-576-8283 and leave a message.
- Spaghetti & Ice Cream Dinner$0$00$0